MECCANICISi ricerca un meccanico con esperienza di linee di confezionamento solidi e liquidi nell’area farmaceutica.
Si richiede esperienza anche nell’ambito delle macchine di fabbricazione come granulatori, comprimitrici, opercolatrici, macchine per il rivestimento, macchine per la fabbricazione di prodotti liquidi.
È gradita un’esperienza di almeno 5 anni in aziende multinazionali.
Invia la tua candidatura a
We are looking for a quality engineer who ensures that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards. His/her duties include designing quality standards, checking equipment, processes and products, developing quality control systems and defining corrective actions.
The quality engineer’s duties are:
- Implementing process improvements with a focus on quality processes.
- Providing input and quality decision-making processes in the workshop regarding production and deviations;
- providing the necessary corrective actions.
- Working closely with production and other support functions for troubleshooting during unexpected events.
- Implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Suggesting to increase quality engineering skills and keeping up with the industry technology and best practices to promote the quality of products and processes.
Quality engineer’s requirements:
- Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Degree in chemistry and pharmaceutical technologies
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in coding and using quality control tools and software processes.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
To work within a fast-growing company. A salary based on actual skills and expertise, in line with the salary levels of the target field.
Send your CV to the email address